uses and protects any information that you give Love Mortgages
when you use this website. Love Mortgages
is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Love Mortgages
may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24 November 2014. What we collect
We may collect the following information,
What we do with any information we receive
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you to discuss your requirements.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Supported browsers
As part of our commitment to secure browsing, please make sure that your browser software is up to date. We currently support the following browsers. Love Mortgages
can not guarantee the safety of data transferred using older browsers
- Internet Explorer 7 and later
- Firefox 2
- Opera 8 with TLS 1.1 enabled
- Google Chrome:
- Supported on Vista and later by default
- OS X 10.5.7 in Chrome Version 5.0.342.0 and later
- Safari 2.1 and later (requires OS X 10.5.6 and later or Windows Vista and later)
- Mobile Safari for iOS 4.0
- Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and later
- Windows Phone 7
A cookie is also used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the visitor's machine is known trusted, then the cookie can override the security setting. It does not correspond to any userid in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information. This cookie is strictly necessary for site security operations and can't be turned off.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:-
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our main address or emailing one of our advisers as detailed on the contact us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our main address on the contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.